Have a look at what we can do for you!
Team Colours & Discount
1. Choose one of our styles (joggers, tops, jackets etc)
2. Tell us your team colours
3. We'll combine these together - to make our design yours!
Plus, get a team discount!
We'll set you up a page for your dance school where everyone can order their team outfit (to save you the hassle!) and discount is applied at checkout!
Create Your Own Design
Create your own style!
We can take a design idea of yours & create you your own unique crew outfits.
Get in touch with your design ideas for a no-obligation quote to have your own custom design made for you.
Our sizes range from around age 0-4 up to 5XL adults.
Our company specializes in the creation of custom-made clothing that caters to individuals of all body sizes, shapes, and gender identities.
We take pride in our ability to design and manufacture garments that are inclusive and tailored to meet the unique preferences and needs of each individual.
Patterns: are templates you lay on top of fabric and cut around to make clothing!
We make all our own patterns which gives us the freedom to change things if you have specific requirements, for example: you might be a size small but have extra long arms, we can add on length for no extra charge! Get in touch to see what we can do for you!
Find your perfect fit!
Trying to figure out what size to get?
Here's some size charts to help you figure out what size is best for you! Just measure yourself to find the best fit.
If you're new to learning how to measure a body don't worry, we've got you covered! It's fairly straight forward, just follow the diagram below.
Here are the main parts you need to measure for tops & bottoms:
- Bust/Chest (with relaxed arms measure the fullest part of the bust/chest)
- Waist (measure the circumference of the smallest part of your waist)
- Hips (stand with feet together, measure the circumference of the fullest part)
- Sleeve Length (from the centre of your back to the wrist)
- Inseam (from the crotch to the ankle)
- Outseam (from the waist to the floor)
- Back Length (from the base of your neck where that sticky out bone is, to where the garment finishes, whether that be waist height or hip height etc)
Measuring a female body
Measuring a male body
Measuring a garment: bottoms
Measuring a garment:
We hope this was helpful - Get in touch with any questions!